MediRecords is the #1 cloud-based primary healthcare solution in Australia.
A disruptor in healthcare technology, MediRecords is growing rapidly and moving at lightning speed. Creating real value for our customers through creative and innovative thinking. We are building Australia’s leading Enterprise Saas Platform enabling clinicians, patients & partners to engage in a connected health ecosystem. Whether it’s a local GP or the National Coronavirus Helpline, MediRecords is fully committed to the Australian Healthcare System.
We are seeking an exceptional technical recruiter to lead our recruitment activities as we scale the business to help us achieve our ambitious growth plans. This role is offered initially as a 12-month fixed term contract.
About the role:
Having already established yourself in the Australian IT recruitment market, you will be actively scouting for IT talent and software engineers who are passionate about leaving their mark in the digital healthcare technology market. Working on large and high-profile projects in Australia, MediRecords needs to find Australia’s top talent in roles like Software Engineering (Frontend/Backend), Testers, DevOps, Product Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, UX and UI Designers. Operational roles such as Project Management, Support and Training are also required.
Bringing your full experience and sharpened recruiting toolset, you will be working directly with the business and senior executives to ensure we are attracting the right talent at the right time. You will have experience in performing all elements of the recruitment cycle and effectively match people to roles that they will thrive and grow in.
This is a hands-on and varied role focusing primarily on technical recruitment but an interest or previous exposure to general HR activities would be beneficial. Attention to detail will be just as important as organisational skills to manage multiple concurrent roles at different stages. It goes without saying that your natural charisma and adaptive communication skills are core to this role.
Who we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in recruiting technical roles ideally in a scale-up environment.
- Experience in recruiting for technical roles such as: Software Development & Programming, Digital, Cloud & Infrastructure, etc
- Experience in recruiting for product roles such as: UX, UI, BA’.s, SME’s and product owners.
- Strong technical knowledge to elicit, comprehend and articulate job requirements to draft engaging job adverts.
- Proven candidate search skills that engage both passive and active talent markets.
- Experience in proactively building and maintaining a candidate pipeline through various methods to build a trusted talent pool.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and decision makers.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid negotiation skills to match business requirements with candidates’ expectations.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Provide support in HR projects and other generalist activities such as;
- Provide general HR support and advice to the wider team where required.
- Screen candidates, prepare job offers and perform reference checks.
- Maintain employee files, registers and documentation.
- Coordinate the on-boarding, induction and offboarding process of employees.
What we will provide you with:
- 12 months fixed term contract
- Full-time role with a competitive salary and employee benefits
- Work with like-minded people in a fun and collaborative team environment
- Ability to grow with the business during a very exciting time
- Flexible working arrangements such as Work from Home
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Regular team social events & more!
Learn more about MediRecords
With offices in both Sydney and Brisbane, MediRecords seeks to transform the delivery of healthcare by building the leading Enterprise SaaS platform. Our mission is to enable clinicians, patients & partners to engage in a connected health ecosystem driving operational efficiencies and delivering superior healthcare outcomes for patients.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of recruitment experience do you have?
- How many years’ experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?