MediRecords is the #1 cloud-based primary healthcare solution in Australia.
A disruptor in healthcare technology, MediRecords is growing rapidly and moving at lightning speed. Creating real value for our customers through creative and innovative thinking. We are building Australia’s leading Enterprise Saas Platform enabling clinicians, patients & partners to engage in a connected health ecosystem. Whether it’s a local GP or the National Coronavirus Helpline, MediRecords is fully committed to the Australian Healthcare System.
There is no better time than now to join MediRecords! Starting in January 2021 and based in our Sydney HQ we have an exciting opportunity for an DevOps Lead to join our team. Due to our continued growth and expansion, we have a significant amount of exciting and interesting work ahead of us!
About the role:
As a DevOps lead, you will manage a team of 4 DevOps engineers to design and implement MediRecords infrastructure.
This is a hands-on technical role requiring a deep and recent understanding of CI/CD, Security, Kubernetes and AWS platform.
You will also bring a passion and commitment to developing the Agile practice, Technical Design and solutions and Delivery capabilities by improving the capability of the wider engineering team.
Who we’re looking for:
To be successful in getting this position you will bring with you:
- Strong people management and leadership experience
- Experience in working within Agile delivery environments
- 5+ years of practical experience in modern DevOps of highly scalable, distributed, cloud (AWS) and on-premise platform with a strong focus in infrastructure and application security
- Familiarity with OWASP or other security standards
- Expertise in automation of service provisioning, Infrastructure as Code, Terraform, Compliance as Code, DevSecOps.
- Knowledge of automated provisioning and configuration management (Ansible, Puppet or Chef)
- Expertise in Kubernetes(EKS, GKE)
- Familiar with infrastructure & APM Monitoring (Dynatrace, AppDynamics, New Relic or Datadog)
- Expertise in CI/CD tools(e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis, Bamboo, GoCD) for development and operation activities including building, testing and deployment of applications.
- Expertise in AWS Services(EC2, S3, EKS, Cloudformation, RDS, VPC, Fargate)
- Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH)
- Experience with AWS Security
- Strong Linux skills as well as a good understanding of Microsoft Windows Server
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
What we will provide you with:
- Permanent full-time role with a competitive salary and employee benefits
- Work with like-minded people in a fun and collaborative team environment
- Ability to grow with the business during a very exciting time
- Flexible working arrangements such as Work from Home
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Paid professional development opportunities
- Regular team social events & more!
Learn more about MediRecords
With offices in both Sydney and Brisbane, MediRecords seeks to transform the delivery of healthcare by building the leading enterprise SaaS platform and enabling clinicians, patients & partners to engage in a connected health ecosystem driving operational efficiencies and delivering superior healthcare outcomes for patients.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have in a DevOps role?
- Do you have experience working within a scrum agile team?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?