Senior Business Analyst
MediRecords is the #1 cloud-based primary healthcare solution in Australia.
A disruptor in healthcare technology, MediRecords is growing rapidly and moving at lightning speed. Creating real value for our customers through creative and innovative thinking. We are building Australia’s leading Enterprise Saas Platform enabling clinicians, patients & partners to engage in a connected health ecosystem. Whether it’s a local GP or the National Coronavirus Helpline, MediRecords is fully committed to the Australian Healthcare System.
Starting in January 2021and based in our Sydney HQ we have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced senior technical BA to join the MediRecords team. Due to our massive expansion and continued growth, we have a significant amount of exciting and interesting work ahead of us. There is no better time than now to join MediRecords! If you are looking for something different that will wow your friends and family, we have the position for you.
About the role:
You will be helping us to break down a large program of work so that we can deliver functional requirements it in an agile way. Of course, as part of this you will be working with a wide range of stakeholders both internal and external and mentoring others. Your daily activities will include:
- Eliciting features, epics and user stories from large requirement sets
- Organising work in an agile way according to the needs of delivery teams
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Mentor other BA’s on agile analysis techniques
- Facilitate requirement gathering workshops and document the outputs
- Report on progress to senior managers
- Identify efficiencies in existing processes and create standards where none exist
- Identify risks and issues and be able to articulate these in a timely manner
Who we’re looking for:
- Effective communication and leadership skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proven experience in large delivery programs
- A solid understanding of agile SLDC and associated analysis techniques
- Proficiency with the Microsoft and Atlassian suite of products
- Strong workshop facilitation skills
What we will provide you with:
- Permanent full-time role with a competitive salary and employee benefits
- Work with like-minded people in a fun and collaborative team environment
- Ability to grow with the business during a very exciting time
- Flexible working arrangements such as Work from Home
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Paid professional development opportunities
- Regular team social events & more!
Learn more about MediRecords
With offices in both Sydney and Brisbane, MediRecords seeks to transform the delivery of healthcare by building the leading enterprise SaaS platform and enabling clinicians, patients & partners to engage in a connected health ecosystem driving operational efficiencies and delivering superior healthcare outcomes for patients.
- Technical Recruiter - 01/02/2021
- Engineering Manager – Backend - 03/12/2020
- DevOps Lead - 03/12/2020