Senior User Experience Designer
MediRecords is the #1 cloud-based primary healthcare solution in Australia.
A disruptor in healthcare technology, MediRecords is growing rapidly and moving at lightning speed. Creating real value for our customers through creative and innovative thinking. We are building Australia’s leading Enterprise Saas Platform enabling clinicians, patients & partners to engage in a connected health ecosystem. Whether it’s a local GP or the National Coronavirus Helpline, MediRecords is fully committed to the Australian Healthcare System.
There is no better time than now to join MediRecords! Starting in January 2021 and based in our Sydney HQ we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced UX Designer to join our team. Due to our continued growth and expansion, we have a significant amount of exciting and interesting work ahead of us!
If you’re passionate about helping shape the user experience design, collaborating on the analysis and optimisation of our software platforms to ensure we have the best design, prototyping and delivering the best user experience that makes a difference to the lives of all our clients and users, we have the position for you.
About the role:
You will be embedded in our Product Team to help shape the design of our platforms and products for the Australian Healthcare market, evaluate the design and usability of our products and propose actionable recommendations for change. Your daily activities will include:
- UX design enhancements of an existing application including extending, enhancing and improving design themes as required.
- Design new frameworks and new clinical modules within an existing application.
- Work collaboratively with product owners, BA’s, developers, UI and customers to design, build and validate prototypes.
- Be a lateral thinker with an ability to map user flows rapidly for the application.
- An understanding of practice management systems and electronic medical records would be advantageous but not mandatory.
This is not a lengthy UX research role but rather a rapid design, prototype and iterate role.
The successful candidate will have strong UX design experience, you should feel comfortable exploring and prototyping new ideas, and in your skillset be a customer-centric designer who finds the keys to an engaging product.
- Proven experience (5+ years) as a senior UX designer.
- Experience with complex enterprise web-based applications.
- Experience in health an advantage.
- Have 3years + experience in building rapid prototyping and interactive design of high-fidelity prototypes using tools like Axure.
- Understanding technology constraints on UX design.
- Understanding the trade-offs of “function over form” considerations in design thinking and user journeys.
- Experience in working in an agile work environment.
- Open minded consultative approach.
- Excellent communication skills – be able to communication user problems to both technical and business audiences.
- Be a problem solver who loves big challenges, tackles them using a collaborative workflow, with the customer front of mind.
What we will provide you with:
- Permanent full-time role with a competitive salary and employee benefits
- Work with like-minded people in a fun and collaborative team environment
- Ability to grow with the business during a very exciting time
- Flexible working arrangements such as Work from Home
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Paid professional development opportunities
- Regular team social events & more!
Learn more about MediRecords
With offices in both Sydney and Brisbane, MediRecords seeks to transform the delivery of healthcare by building the leading enterprise SaaS platform and enabling clinicians, patients & partners to engage in a connected health ecosystem driving operational efficiencies and delivering superior healthcare outcomes for patients.