Inaugural Australasian CXO Healthcare Cloud Summit
MediRecords is excited to sponsor and attend the upcoming Inaugural Australasian CXO Healthcare Cloud Summit by Wild Health in Sydney on 24 May 2022.
This event is Australia’s first comprehensive CXO level event, dealing with the key trends in healthcare cloud management, technology, reform and funding, which are mandating a system shift to cloud provision of services between government, providers and patients.
Attendance at the Summit is by invite only. However, if you would like to attend and are a C suite of a large healthcare provider institution, you can apply to participate for free through the Wild Health events page below.
The Summit will also be live-streamed, and registration is FREE and open for all to attend – follow the steps through the events page here.
Join Our Presentation
MediRecords CEO, Matthew Galetto will share his thoughts alongside a highly experienced panel of industry professionals on ‘What is cloud healthcare in Australia today – and in five years?’.
Later in the day, he will share a MediRecords case study around cloud patient management.
TUESDAY MAY 24, 2022
What is cloud healthcare in Australia today – and in five years’ time?
- Definitions from a panel of experts
- Where cloud healthcare is being applied today successfully: case studies
- Who is already losing out and what are the implications
- What could cloud healthcare look like in five years time?
- Danielle Bancroft, Best Practice Chief Product Officer
- Emma Hossack, MSIA CEO
- Bettina McMahon, HealthDirect CEO
- Matt Maw, Nutanix Head of Technology Strategy (ANZ)
- Matthew Galetto, Founder & CEO of MediRecords
- Russel Duncan, Telstra Health CTO
Case Study : Cloud patient management; MediRecords